Introduction to the lock screen
MIUI “dynamic lockscreen” technology enables changing the lock screen style, you don’t have to worry about your ideas for lock screen pattern, and nothing can limit your imagination.
In addition, lock screen also supports direct access to different applications after unlocking like Dialer, text messaging, camera, browser, etc., and even music playback controls on the lock screen.
So it’s completely your choice whether to design a simple lock screen or add more advanced features.
When designing the lock screen, you need to pay attention to:
- There must be an effective and user friendly method to unlock, such as a slide unlock.
- There must be a clock on the lock screen (Analog or Digital).
- The lock screen size is: 1080 * 1920 pixels (width * height).
Introduction to the Home screen:
Home screen consists of two basic components namely wallpaper and icons.
- lock screen wallpaper size: 1080 * 1920 pixels (width * height)
- Home screen wallpaper size: 2160 * 1920 pixels (width * height)
Icons and Clock widget:
- Clock Widget: maximum 564 pixels height, and maximum 996 pixels width. It can be arbitrarily designed within this region.
- Icon design:
Size of icons: 192 * 192 pixels (width * height).
Icons listed below are the default must design icons, apart from these icons you can also design optional icons for any third party apps like Whatsapp,Wechat etc.
Introduction to system interface:
A theme must include following system interface:
Recent tasks manager: